keskiviikko 3. helmikuuta 2016

                         Positive vibes 
This is a post that I have wanted to do for a long time. I have really realized that I only have this one life to do whatever I want and I can be who the hell I wanna be. Your close ones or friends doesn't decide that, it's YOU. My motto in life is dream, be happy, be you and enjoy life!
                                              Dreams

We all have goals that we want to achieve like getting fit for the summer, learn how to do cartwheel etc. The goals can be quite small or big, but the fact is that we all can make anything happen if we really want. I have said many times that I want to learn how to cook in 2016 and I have already made own pizza and rocky road cupcakes (look my last few posts if you´re interested)! I want to learn more and become better. When I was at middle school I wasn´t good at cooking, but now I want to learn more and become better. Everything is possible!
Be happy
Right now I have exam week and I feel like how i´m going to get trough this. But then I remember that some kids don´t even have the opportunity to go to school. Everyone of us should be thankful for having a good life. We have food, own home, clothes, school etc. But I guess that is what human nature is, nothing is never good. Let´s just cherish what we have and help others who don´t have all!
                                                             Be you
I have noticed how much I have changed, in a good way. I am a real me and if someone doesn´t like me then it´s totally fine. When I was young I was really shy and i´m still, but I have opened little bit. Being shy is apart of me. I just hate when people say that being shy is a bad thing, because it´s not! I also hate that in these days how you get friends is looking fake and not standing out of the croud. I am weird and that´s part of me and I love having friends who are also not like all the people. I love nothing more than people who are 100% themselfs.
                                                         Enjoy life
We usually thing all the bad things in our lifes instead of what is good. I have wanted to change that. Always in the Morning when I wake up I think all the good things like it´s not raining outside, all my close ones are okay etc. It really helps! I have always wanted to help others and it´s what I like to do for my living also. Doing even the little things can make someones day better. You can open the door for someone, smile or give a nice compliment! Like Audrey Hepburn said "You have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others."

 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti