torstai 18. helmikuuta 2016

                                                 Life is a party
Hi! Happy late Valentines Day everyone. I was celebrating with my friends last saturday, but my real Valentines Day consisted mostly laying in my bed all day and waiting for The Walking Dead to start. Hopefully you had fun with your love ones, because that is the day of LOVE.
1 day till one week holiday, yay! Today in my high school (and actually everywhere in Finland) had a traditional thing called penkkarit ("Benchpressing fest"). Last year students called "Abit" have no school left anymore so they celebrate that by putting funny costumes on and throwing candy.

Tomorrow i dye my hair dips blue (pic below). I have tried that many times, but somehow it ends up coming green. I will take afterwards pictures of my hair and put it here so you can see!
I would really be thankful and appreciate if you could comment what you think of my blog and if you like this maybe even become a reader of this blog. Keep updated by following me on Instagram @vanessajenniina. Thank you and till next time loves! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti