sunnuntai 21. helmikuuta 2016

                     "Red lip classic thing that you like"
We never go out of style. Hi thought I could start this post with Taylor Swift lyrics, because she is Queen of everything and icon of the red lips which leads to this post. One of the biggest reasons why I started to put red lipstick was Taylor Swift.
Even if someday´s I feel lazy and don´t want to makeup, I can just put some red lipstick on and go. I´m not definately makeup artist or anything like that, but here´s how I make my red lips.
When you put red lipstick you don´t want that you´re eye look is dark so I recommend to put for example gold eye shadow or what I do usually use, eye liner.
               
(You can choose any lip liner and lipstick you want. They don´t have to be red.)
Put on lip liner
Putting a liner makes your lips really stand out and look polished. Lip liners are in every beauty shop, but mine is from MeTime (it´s in Salo).The brand is Artdeco.
  • Start with holding your liner as if that is a pen. Then start to draw with that gently on your lip "limits". If you want to make your lips look bigger you can start few inches from your lip limits.

Put lip gloss
This step isn´t obligatory, but if you want to make your lips look plump I recommend to use this. I use Loreal Paris Glam Shine Palm Gloss.

  • Apply lip gloss on the lips lightly.

Put lipstick
And the final part: add lipstick. My lipstick is also from MeTime, because there is so many great makeup products and beauty treatment. Usually my lips stay good all day, but it´s always good to keep the lipstick in your bag.

  • Press the lipstick all around the lips, but be careful that it won´t go over the lip limits, because you don´t want that. Then grab some toilet paper and press your lips in it so you´re lips will be smooth.
Now you are ready to go and have fun with your bold look!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti