maanantai 12. maaliskuuta 2018

Penkkarit ja Abi Goes Tallinn 2018


Last month, February, was really exciting time, because we had our Penkkarit and we went to Tallinn. These few months have been quite busy and stressful time, because I have had to read for the matriculation examinations that started today, 13th of March. But now I had finally the time to write this post for you and share some pictures!



My friends and I dressed as Little Red Riding Hoods and we really loved our outfits. The costumes were warm to wear in a cold weather and we received many compliments about them. We had red capes and a wooden basket filled with candy. I threw 4 kilograms of candy.
We went to elementary schools and junior high schools. When the clock was 13:00 we headed for the trucks that drove us around the city.


The next day, 16th of February, we headed to Helsinki, because it was time to go to Tallinn. We stayed at Viru hotel and I thought it was beautiful. The view from my room (I was at 21th floor) was breathtaking. Especially when this was the first time for me when I was in Tallinn.
When the clock was 21:00, we headed to the bar and to the dancefloor. I spent the rest of the night dancing with my friends till the morning hours. I went to sleep about 5:00 and got about two hours sleep, but it was all worth it!
The view from my hotel room.
I would like to know what you liked this post, what did you wear at your Penkkarit or if you were also in Tallinn! If you are candidate for the matriculation examination (abiturientti) next year or someday, I want you to enjoy every moment there is (even though it is hard sometimes)! Also good luck for your matriculation examinations if you are having it right now like me!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti