sunnuntai 23. lokakuuta 2016

          Goodbye negativity, welcome positivity

Hello! It´s been way too long since I updated this blog... but anyway I have got so many cute and lovely comments from you! It really means the world to me that someone is interested in my life haha! Everything is good, I am on my autumn holiday right now. My mother´s sister rented a cottage from Suomusjärvi and we were there one day. It was really beautiful there.
I was also taking pictures with my friend Eerika and my sister Jasmin. It was the perfect day for taking photos, because the sun was shining and the leafes showed their truth colors. After that we eated at Cafe Maku. This blog post has some photos supplemented with them.

Yep that´s me throwing the leafes. Always so happy.

But this theme that I am dealing right now in this post is how to turn the negativity to positivity. Lately I have noticed that I have been stressed about many so called "unnecessary things" for example not having a boyfriend, not looking like a model or things like that. But I think everyone struggles with things like that.
For me the thing that causes me the feelings like that is the social media. Every day going to for example to Instagram and the first photo you see on your page is the pic of Kylie Jenner or Kim Kardashian or whatever. I think they both are beautiful but really fake from outside.  And seeing the young girls to commented on their pics "goals" "you are so perfect" "I want to be like you" kind of makes me sick to be honest. Is this what we want from this generation? To look fake?


I watched last week Audrey Hepburn´s movie ´Breakfast at Tiffanys´ and I loved her. Her personality shined in the movie but even more that she was 100% natural and real. I think the older people who have the influence to affect people should say to people "it´s totally okay to be you".  


But if you are like me a regular normal  human (which is just fine) and you have some social pressures then the first thing is of course think about deleting social media like Instagram and Snapchat. I have a good self-esteem and I am comfortable in my own skin, which is very important. You may not feel good in your skin now, but I guarantee that everyone feels the same way in some point of their life. You are good JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!


There´s also the everyday pressures like not being the famous girl in school (not that I want to be), presentations in front of class, getting mocked by someone etc... ANYTHING like that! There´s so many things in life that are good so why always think about the bad things. From this day on I am going to think 5 things that are good in my life everyday. I challenge you too! What 5 things are good in your life?

My list is: I am godmother, I go to a good school, I have lovely family, I am healthy and my closest people are okay.



6 kommenttia:

  1. Ihana teksti, ois ollu kiva vaa saada suomennoskin :) mutta viisi asiaa, mitkä on hyvin just nyt: oon iloinen menneestä lomasta, ihanasta syvävenyttelytunnista ja sen jälkeisestä kotimatkasta parhaan ystävän kanssa, uudesta teesuosikista, joulun lähestymisestä, ihanasta pikkuveljestä joka soitti tänään♥

    http://more-than-we.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ihana postaus, kaiken negatiivisen keskelle! Harvinaisen vaikeeta alkamaan miettimään viittä hyvää asiaa :o Mutta jonkinlainen lista tästä nyt tuli; Perheeni on ihana, oon paremmassa vaiheessa terveyteni kanssa kuin vuosi sitten, oon löytänyt urheilun mun elämään, osaan huolehtia itsestäni, mulla on koulu ja tulevaisuuden suunnitelmat! :)

    http://bonheurrrrr.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
  3. Olipas ihanan hyväntuulinen postaus! Ja tosi ihailtavaa että kirjoitat englanniks! :-)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Kiva teksti! Oon ihan samaa mieltä Kimistä ja Kyliesta, niitä palvotaan aivan liikaa ottaen huomioon, että ne tosiaan on feikkejä. Viisi hyvin olevaa asiaa: rentouduin kerrankin lomalla kunnolla, oon tyytyväinen ulkonäkööni useammin kuin olin esim. vuosi sitten, jaksan taas treenata ja nautin siitä, koulussa on mennyt hyvin ja parhailla kavereilla on kaikki hyvin <3

    VastaaPoista
  5. Ihania syksyisiä kuvia:)!

    https://harrietgripenberg.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
  6. Mun mielestä Kim ja Kylie on sellaisia millaisia he haluavat olla. Kaikki sanoo 'be what you want to be', ja he ovat nyt sellaisia millaisia haluavat olla. Molemmat aivan upean näköisiä kaikista leikkauksista ja muista huolimatta!

    Ihana teksti muuten, harmi ettei samaa saanut suomeksi meille joilla on huonompi kielipää!

    VastaaPoista