sunnuntai 19. kesäkuuta 2016

Christening


Yesterday 18th of June I officially became a godmother to my cousin´s and her boyfriends baby girl. This is a little post about that. I am so honored and blessed to be a godmother to this beautiful child with my sister. We will take good care of her. (In this post I won´t be telling all the names because I want to respect their privacy, but I think everybody understands.)


I was so happy to be the one who kept the baby on my arms when the christening happened. The occasion went really well except my arms started to hurt little bit but it´s okay. After the "official" part we ate all good things my family and my relatives had make. There were different sweets like cakes, rhubarb cupcakes (me and my sister made them), strawberries covered in chocolate and cookies.




This was the post and like I said earlier now i´m a happy godmother. Hope you liked this and if you are interested in some of the recipes let me know and I tell you! :)

16 kommenttia:

  1. Wow - everything there definitely looked super delish & yummy! It really os the greatest feeling to become a godmother. My goddaughter is turning 12 this yet and gosh... It still feels like yesterday when she was baptised! All the best for the both of you :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! Yes the feeling is so great like I feel that I have found a whole new side of me because of this and I couldn't be anymore happier :)

      Poista
  2. Voi että, ihania kuvia ja onnea sulle tuoreelle kummille! Itsekin olisin kyllä tosi iloinen, jos joku pyytäisi mua kummiksi. Vielä sitä ei oo tapahtunut, mutta toivottavasti joskus :--) Ja ruoat näyttää tosi hyviltä!

    http://olderthanyesterday.blogspot.fi

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos paljon! :) kyllä suokin pyydetään kummiksi iha varmasti lupaan sen! ;)

      Poista
  3. Oi mitä herkkuja & onnittelut kummitädille! :)
    http://more-than-we.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
  4. Onpas herkullisen näköisiä nuo leivonnaiset! :)

    http://annikaiidakristiina.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
  5. Onnea kummiksi pääsemisestä! Sun blogi on tosi söpö ja tää on varmasti seuraamisen arvoinen ♥

    Reetta

    VastaaPoista
  6. Onnea kummiudesta! Varmasti aivan ihana asia ja upeaa olla vieläpä sylikummi :) Tosi kiva blogi sulla muutenkin, mutta itse tasaisin vielä kuvat ja tekstin saman levyisiksi, niin tulisi siistimpi vaikutelma!

    http://fiiaelina.blogspot.lu/

    VastaaPoista
  7. Kivoja kuvia ja voi että mitä herkkuja 8)! nuo kuppikakut näyttää superhyviltä ♥ :3 Ihana postaus!

    VastaaPoista
  8. Ooii nam mitä herkkuja!

    http://2avlt5.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista