sunnuntai 12. kesäkuuta 2016

Beautiful Helsinki

Hi! This is continuation of my last post when I saw 5SOS. Last friday we had a choice to choose where to go (I am at high school right now.) In our class trip me and my friends went to Helsinki. It was the perfect choice, because there is lot to see and because the concert was held in Helsinki. We went to Kiasma. It´s a modern museum. There were many exhibitions for example my favorite Choi Jeong Hwa´s beautiful work Happy Happy




I loved Kiasma, because it was so much different than the basic museums.  The artpieces were more international. If you love art then this is definitely your place!
In the left picture was my favorite work. I thought it was beautiful and epic somehow. In the right picture is me and my really good friends. The artpiece under was made by Ernesto Neto.


After visiting the museum we went to shopping to the Forum. We shopped about 2-3 hours. When the school busses left me, my sister and my best friend stayed in Helsinki. We went to eat McDonalds and shopped little more. You can never shop too much!


When we started to drive to Hartwall Arena the clock was about 5:00 p.m and that is where my last post was about. If you are turist or finnish and haven´t been in Helsinki then you should really go there.  I mean it. You can go to Linnanmäki, shopping, see President´s house etc... there is lot to see and you definitely don´t want to miss it!

4 kommenttia:

  1. Ompas nättejä kuvia ja mukavaa vaihtelua englanti :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Mä en oo ikinä käynyt Kiasmassa, mutta se on kyllä pakko käydä tsekkaamassa tänä kesänä! :) monet ovat sanoneet just toa samaa, että se on niin erilainen kuin muut museot. Ihanan hyväntuulinen postaus!

    https://anskisss.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kannattaa todellakin! Taide on siellä paljon modernimpaa ja kiinnostavampaa suoraan sanoen ;) Kiitos!

      Poista