perjantai 18. joulukuuta 2015

 
May all your christmas wishes come true
 
Hi! Christmas is just around the corner, only less than one week. I can´t wait. Next week my christmas holiday starts. I really need a vacation because I am so tired because the school.
It was snowing this week but by now it has melted. I really want a white christmas. But I have listened christmas songs to get some christmas spirit!
 
Here´s my 3 favorite christmas songs:
- Mistletoe By Justin Bieber
- Last Christmas By Wham!
- Silent Night (Lord of My Life) By Lady Antebellum
 
Yesterday I got my lovely christmas nails that my mom made me (the pic below). I wanted red nails that had these cute snowflakes in them. 
Here´s few pics.
 
 
 


Next post is going to be about the christmas presents so I´ll see you after christmas. Have a good early Merry Christmas, love you!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti