maanantai 21. joulukuuta 2015

Getting to know me
 
Hi again! It´s haven´t been a long time since I have written, but I just realized that I have never told anything about myself. This is ackward... but yeah this is my post before x-mas. Here we go!
 
I´m 16 year old girl from Finland. I´m turning 17 in four months omg! I might seem very shy, but when í´m with people who I know really well I am craziest person ever. I think I am bit weird also (nobody usually gets the things I say, but that´s just me.)
My family/relatives/friends are the most important thing for me in the whole world :)
 

Shirt: Gina Tricot 9.95e/ Pants: H&M 14.90e
 
♥ Music is really big passion for me and I am also trying to play guitar. My favorite musicians are Taylor Swift and 5 Seconds of Summer.
♥ My favorite movies are The Shining, The Hunger Games and The Titanic.
♥ My favorite TV-shows are definately American Horror Story and Bones (I LOVE THEM).
♥ I love food and I want to be a good cook someday. I also asked a cook book By Jamie Oliver for my christmas gift.
♥ I love Michael Clifford, Evan Peters, Luke Hemmings, Liam Payne and Bill Skargård.
♥ I love to dye my hair dips. I have had red, pink, lilac, green and now I have blue in my hair.

 
                              Merry christmas everyone!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti