sunnuntai 27. maaliskuuta 2016

Happy Easter!
Hi it´s time for another post and it´s about my early birthday party. So my 17th birthday is next week and I have celebrated it with my friends and relatives. Next year I turn 18 OMG! This friday my best friends were in my house and we eated, listened music and talked like always, because that´s what girls do. They went home about 1.30a.m. 
Today, sunday my relatives were here and all this post´s pictures are taken today. I want that my blog is also about food, because I have become interested in cooking and baking more. We eated really good chicken, fried vegetables and fruit salad. If you are interested in some of these recipes just tell me! 
I got for my birthday present: money, dress, necklace and The Hunger Games Mockingjay part 2.
I didn´t take any pictures of the dessert, but we ate brownies and mangocake. I helped my mother to do that yesterday and it was so delicious! 
"Easter is the time to rejoice and be thankful for the gift of life, love and joy"

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti